Duration : 08:30 -18:00
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office –
HT-06 Discover Istanbul Tour
- Dolmabahçe Palace Interior Visit: Dolmabahçe is the richest palace of whole Ottoman period and is very busy especially in the afternoon by group visits. That”s why our tour is a gem as we”re going to visit it in the peaceful morning period.
- Across to Asia:Bosphorus Bridge: Oversshadowing Istanbul”s” traditional architecture is one of thw world”s largest suspension bridges,linking Europe and Asia.
- Asian Hill: We climb a Bosphorus side hill by bus for a view which commands a magnificent view that embraces the Bosphorus and old Istanbul.
- Pierre Loti Hill : The hill was named after the French novelist and naval officer Pierre Loti who visited Istanbul several times and stayed many years.
- Fly over by Cable Car : Enjoy the beatiful view from the cable car all the way down to the hill.
- City Walls: Constantinople”s great city walls were breached only twice in 1600 years. The first breach occured in 1204 during the fourth Crusade.
- Shopping Opportunity is available before having lunch at our boat.
- Open Buffet Lunch on the Boat : After you embark,the boat, you will have chance to appreciate the rich open buffet season salads,delicious hors d”oeuvre, Chicken Shish Kebap, rice (Drinks are excluded). (During low season we serve the lunch on the calm water of Golden Horn before heading up to Black Sea)
- Rumeli Fortress(From the Sea) : Legandary fortress best seen by the sea.
- The Black Sea : Get the best shot where Bosphorus meets Black Sea.
- Anadolu Kavağı(Stopover) : Anadolu Kavagi is the northern tip of Bosphorus, last stop on the Asian side and the intersection of Marmara Sea and Black Sea.
! Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday It will be replaced by a visit to Chora Museum ( Church) on those days
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Tour Guide
Price doesn't Include:
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.