Duration : 08:30 – 12:30
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office
HT-05 Hills of Istanbul
- Dolmabahçe Palace Interior Visit : Dolmabahçe Palace was built between the years 1843 and 1856. Hacı Said Ağa was responsible for the construction works, while the project was realised by architects Garabet Balyan, his son Nigoğayos Balyan and Evanis Kalfa. The construction works cost five million Ottoman mecidiye gold coins, the equivalent of 35 tonnes of gold.
- The Bridge: Drive on Bosphorus We will accross the Bosphorus by the 64 meters high bridge, which will let you see a breathtaking view of the European and Asian sides. You will find your self in Asia once the short ride is over
- Pierre Loti Hill: The hill is situated almost at the end od 7 km long water inlet “Golden Horn”.
- Fly over by Cable Car: Enjoy the beatiful view from the cable car as you climb the hill to the cafe named after the famous French writer Pierre Loti.
- City Walls : Constantinople”s great city walls were breached only twice in 1600 years.The first breach occured in 1204 during the fourth Crusade; the second breach was led by “Sultan Mehmetthe Conqueror”.
- Shopping Opportunity : On the way back to the old city.
! Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday ıt will replaced by a visit to Chora Museum (Church) on those days.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Entrance / Cable Car Fees
- Professional Tour Guide
Price doesn't Include:
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.