Duration : 08:30 – 12:30
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office –
HT-02 Half Day Historical Tour -Afternoon
Half Day Afternoon Tour with Entrance Fee Included
- Topkapı Palace: Topkapı Palace was the main residence of the sultan and his court. It was initially the seat of government as well as the imperial residence. Even though access was strictly regulated, inhabitants of the palace rarely had to venture out since the palace functioned almost as an autonomous entity, a city within a city.Audience and consultation chmabers and areas served for the political workings of the empire.
- Little Hagia Sophia Mosque : Little Hagia Sophia ( Küçük Ayasofya Camii), formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus, is a former Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constatinople, later converted into a mosque during the Ottoman Empire. Today the environment is a worth seeing natural culture center of the lost Ottoman Arts.
! Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesday. Vehicle will be used only for the necessary part of these tours. So please be prepared for a bit walking during the day.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Tour Guide
Price doesn't Include:
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.