Duration : 08:30 – 21:00 Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office HT-13 Daily Bursa Tour
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 08:30 - 21:00
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office
HT-13 Daily Bursa Tour
- Our journey starts with a ferry down to Yalova, enjoying the lovely conutry-side view.
- Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital which was founded by the Bitnynian King Prusias I Cholus "the Lame" (reigned 228-185 BC), and he also gave his name-altered to the Hellenistic "Prusa"- the city. Legend has it that the great Carthaginian general Hannibal helped him choose the site. The city is frequently cited as "Yeşil Bursa" ( meaning "Green Bursa") in a reference to the beatiful parks and gardens located across its urban tissue, as well as to the vast forests in rich variety that extend in its surrounding region.
- The city is synonymous with the mountain Uludağ which towers behind the city core and which is also a famous ski resort. The mausoleums of early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period constitute the city"cs main landmarks
- The surrounding fertile,plain its thermal baths, several interesting museums, notably a rich museum of archaeology, and a rather orderly urban growth are further principal elemnts that complete Bursa"s overall picture.
- After the lunch, we will climb to Uludağ Mountain (the legendary Mount Olympos) by cable car (first stage) which is a favourite center of the winter sports held an as well as skiing, its richness of flora and fauna has made it into a National Park and summer activities like trekking and camping are also popular, visit to the old Sild Market in the Covered Bazaar.
- Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels.
! Minimum number of participants is required for HT-13
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Entrance Fees/ Cable Car
Professional Tour Guide
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.