Duration : 08:30 – 13:30 Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office- HT-1 Half Day Historical
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 08:30 - 13:30
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office-
HT-1 Half Day Historical Tour- Morning
Half Day Morning with Enterance Fee Included
- Hagia SophiaAlso called the church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpiece of grandeur and proportion.Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind's greatest treasures.
- Blue Mosque : No one who has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
- Hippodrome and Obeliks : The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydanı or '' plaza of the horses '', stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Shopping opportunity
- Grand Covered Bazaar
The oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
! Hagia Sophia will be replaced by Yerebatan Cistern on Monday. Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Professional Tour Guide
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.